Friday, November 7, 2008

10 random things

i was reading helene blowers' introduction in the aple newsletter. i liked her idea that everyone post 10 random things about ourselves, so here are mine:

1. i've worked for cml for 7 years and probably won't work anywhere else. this is partly because i love the system, and partly out of laziness on my part.

2. i met my boyfriend while we worked at the hilliard library. we communicate 90% of the time in simpsons quotes. did i mention he is the greatest person in the world?

3. i have a friend who is my "hetero life-mate" (think jay and silent bob) named ashley. we used to be roommates, now we're neighbors. she is unbelievably clever and funny and can always make me laugh.

4. i have a really raunchy sense of humor outside of work.

5. weird things don't shock me easily. sometimes i pretend like i'm shocked about something, but i'm really not.

6. i like keeping house. we shop for groceries and make meals. i dust my baseboards... sometimes.

7. my parents are awesome. they always encouraged me to be myself.

8. i graduated high school 3rd in my class and graduated summa cum laude with honors from osu, but i'm really not that smart.

9. i play the guitar and have performed in front of audiences before.

10. i do this thing while i'm thinking or nervous where i take sections of hair from the back of my head and stroke them and untangle them. i know this is really creepy and annoying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Molly,

I'm just checking out your blog since I'm working the desk @11 and it's s-loooowwww.

I like your posts. You make some great points and you really are funny! And smart! What was with the "I was summa cum laude, but I'm not that smart" comment? I was cum laude with honors @OSU, so you've got me beat! ;)

You should keep blogging. I think you're good at it.

-Kate

Blog Archive