Thursday, September 25, 2008

thing #15

i think that wikipedia is pretty much the greatest thing ever. and i am totally down with libraries using wikis. i liked the wikis that were posted under thing #15, and i would like to find a really good "read alike" wiki. with read alikes for everything out there- kids books, non-fiction.... i'll keep looking because it's probably out there. and wiki is the hawaiian word for fast, which might be the coolest thing i learned while doing this thing.

2 comments:

**5p34k1nt0ngu3z** said...

wikis are the best! from comics to a/v equipment to robot chicken, wikis are extremely useful to me.

**5p34k1nt0ngu3z** said...

Off topic

Molly,

Just so happens that for Learn & Play, I decided to create a blog with Wordpress. Usually I'm signed in to my Blogger account, so I just use that one to post on Blogspot blogs instead of using the Open ID option. I know its probably confusing to most folks, but I'm glad you were able to track me down.

The "Existing Nothingness" blog is intentional. I don't have much time available to create my own blog. I much prefer lurking and posting here and there. I grabbed an account for the sole purpose of allowing me to post to music blogs a year and a half ago. The only reason I have the freeflashdrive blog is specifically for Learn & Play. I won't keep up with it afterwards. As you can see, I'm way behind as it stands because of the aforementioned lurking and posting.

Blog Archive