Tuesday, August 26, 2008

thing #7

i'm kind of uneven when it comes to new technologies.  like, no dishwasher.  and no cable.  and no ipod.  but i like my digital camera and my ibook.  and that sexy new yaris parked out on the street.  technology is cool, but expensive.

7 comments:

goodvo said...

I have done without a dishwasher for years, then had one, then didn't. Now I do and although I am trying to be green (I only do full loads, I don't use the dry cycle) I find at the end of the day it saves my sanity. Hi Molly

stranger in the night said...

What makes your specific Yaris sexy? Did you modify it somehow? Are all Yarisses sexy by design?

I also don't have cable...wouldn't have time to watch it and free library DVDs are hard to pass up. Hope we get fiber optic soon, however...

Pixelwiki said...

Very nice photos. I am that person who signed on to your account before. Just wanted you to know that your info came up in the boxes again. This makes me wonder if that is happening to very many people.

Christin said...

Hi Molly. I love your picture. I don't have a dishwasher either. Did you take that photo at the top of your blog? It is cute.

whybrary said...

stranger in the night: all yarisses are sexy by design. i think that it just winked at me.

drawu2: i get too worked up when technology doesn't work right. i need to deal with my anger issues.

twilightxfan: i did take the picture at the top of my blog- those are my flour and sugar containers!

Pixelwiki said...

Thanks for the comment. I wanted everyone to be aware and hoping that our tech team can trace what's going on and fix it. Is that really anger issues? Thought it was only human to feel. I'm OK friend. I have something interesting here for you to peek at http://schoollibrarylearning2.blogspot.com/2007/02/15-week-6-read-some-perspectives-on-web.html
Catch ya later.

Stephen said...

I've got a dishwasher: my roommate! *drum riff*

Blog Archive