Seriously - is that in your own garden? I'm so jealous! I've never been able to grow pumpkins, although I tried a few times. You've inspired me. This reminds me of my fave Fall book for kids - Pumpkin Circle - absolutely fabbo photography.
hi cat. meow. the pumpkin pic was taken at Lynd's fruit farm outside of columbus. it is so nice there. i can't wait to pick pumpkins and apples again this year. thanks!
4 comments:
so I accidentally already said this on someone elses blog but... the name whybrary makes me LOL.
It's the Great Pumpkin, whybrarian!
Seriously - is that in your own garden? I'm so jealous! I've never been able to grow pumpkins, although I tried a few times. You've inspired me. This reminds me of my fave Fall book for kids - Pumpkin Circle - absolutely fabbo photography.
hi cat. meow. the pumpkin pic was taken at Lynd's fruit farm outside of columbus. it is so nice there. i can't wait to pick pumpkins and apples again this year. thanks!
Post a Comment